top of page
LET'S CHAT ABOUT DEATH
1) What are the two most significant learnings or action items you will implement from taking this course?
2) What are one or two things that would have made the course better? Is there anything you would recommend removing from the course?
3) How likely are you to recommending this course?
4) How was the pacing of the course?
Would you prefer meeting over a shorter or longer series?
5) For busy people: Would you prefer less group time? If you still met your small group for each session, but only met the large group session at the start and finish of the series, would you prefer that?
Don't change a thing (Buddy group & Large group for each session)
Buddy group each session (Large group at start & completion of program)
Self paced, pre-recorded option (with no live discussion)
6) Would you be interested in deeper discussion around funeral planning (including alternative/green options)
7) Would you be interested in a class on financial planning for aging and death (co-led with a certified financial planner)?
8) Would you like more info on practical and logistical tips on care giving at home?
9. Would you like more info on ethical issues regarding Physician aid in dying or Right to Die ?
What topics might you want to include in a year long offering?
Would you be willing to provide a video or written testimonial for the course?
Would you be willing to refer this course to one or two friends that might benefit from Let's Chat About Death?
WINTER - JANUARY 2024
WINTER - FEBRUARY 2024
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
bottom of page